First, thank you for everyone's sweet comments yesterday! Taking on the role of a Paper Crafts Magazine Go-to Gal is an absolute dream come true! In case you missed the announcement, you can find it here. For a chance to win Avery Elle's Petals & Stems, leave a comment here!
Now, let's get to the hop!
For the hop, I got to play with Bonjour.
How cute are those macaroons? When I saw this set, I knew immediately that I wanted to create a nice little treat bag to deliver some tasty macaroons!
To create this treat bag, I die cut the macaroons using the new dies *YAY!* from Pixie cardstock and stamped on them in pink and black.
I don't typically post a ton of non-card projects on my blog but I create a ton of them. I love to create favors and gift wraps and treat holders. I'll try to do better at posting more non-card projects around here! :)
Now get hoppin'!!!
Heather Campbell <-- YOU ARE HERE!
To celebrate the April Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner.
You have until midnight Sunday, March 31st to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, April 1st (no foolin') . All products are now available for purchase in the Avery Elle store.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts & here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Share us with your friends on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Pin one of the April Release projects from here or the design team’s blogs to Pinterest
- Like us on Facebook (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already like us)
- Become a blog follower (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)