Hooray and Happy Halloween!
It's Avery Elle blog hop day! You should have arrived here from Nina's blog, if not head back to the Avery Elle blog so you don't miss a step!
For the hop, I worked with Avery Elle's Fill in the Blank Holiday.
Disclaimer: if you visited my blog yesterday, you got a sneak peek of my blog hop card... I've been battling severe abdominal pain for a week, complete with two trips to the ER, and I have seen my general practitioner dr as well as the gastroenterologist. It's been fun! :)
To create this card, I first partially die cut the MERRY from Cherry card stock. Then I heat embossed the sentiment in white and adhered it to the card at an angle. Lastly I adhered some sequins to give the sentiment a little extra meaning and called it good.
Here's a helpful tip - if you wonder how to adhere sequins, I love using glue dots! They're absolutely easy to use and stick great!
Here's the entire hop list:
Heather Campbell <-- that's me!
To celebrate our October/November Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, November 3rd to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, November 4th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!