Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wormy Graduates!

When I saw Kim Hughes' Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies set, I HAD TO HAVE IT!  
Reason why: THE WORM.  

I find him hysterical!  I use him ANY chance I get.  

This idea came to me in my sleep and I could not wait to execute it!  
WORMY GRADUATES!

One of the reasons I love  LOVE Paper Smooches is that they are SO versatile!  It occured to me, that I could crop off part of their birthday party hat and with a sharpie and a few tries later- I had a graduation cap!  

SO fun!  I paired my little wormy friend with the a sentiment from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler.   

I'll be back with a few more Birthday Graduation Buddies!  They are already done and waiting for blogging!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

crazymom said...

What an absolutely ADORABLE and very creative card. Thanks so much for sharing!

*Alison* said...

WOW.. this is stunning... I love the colors you used.. and the whole design of your creation.. I love that little worm popping out of the apple.. :) HUGS