Thursday, July 7, 2011

You Mooove Me

When I saw the Lawn Fawn Critters on the Farm set, I about fell out of my chair.  Eek!  Could it be any cuter?  Pretty sure the answer is no.  


Anyways, I love how this card turned out!  The button (don't you just LOVE it!) is by Jane.  

It's also my favorite Paper Crafts reject for the Jan/Feb 2012 call.  Luckily, I did have one card accepted!  Accepted or not, it was fun to challenge myself and create- and that's what really matters, right?  

Happy July and thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

omg, squee! I don't think it could be any cuter - what happy-looking critters :) And I love the sentiment! Congrats on your acceptance - you must be dancing!

Holly Jones said...

Hi! Cute card! Congratulations, you won the Summer Stamp set giveaway on my blog. Visit the "Contact Us" page on the My Cute Stamps website to send us your mailing address.