Wednesday, September 28, 2011

hey, hey good lookin'

Here's a little something I came up with using one of the new Hero Arts digi kits at 2peas, Kitchen Silhouettes.  I love all the different images and have big plans for this set.  

I love all the amazing colored kitchen gadgets these days. When I got married, there was very little fun stuff out there... Although, I must say I got an amazing PINK cake platter from a good friend that I am still obsessed with!  Thanks again, Ashley!

So, I decided to work the previous idea in with Paper Crafts Color Inspiration #9 challenge, here

Added a cute computer generated sentiment for fun!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ashley M said...

That cake plate IS awesome...I should have bought two. I totally need one of my own. ;) Cute cute card!

Lucy Abrams said...

I really love this card! You ROCKED this digikit!