Tuesday, December 13, 2011

100 Christmas Party Favors

WOW!  Long time, no post.
Sorry about that.

I've been super busy crafting just haven't had a minute to blog anything.

Today I took 8 handmade gingerbread houses to my son's preschool for his class to decorate!  It was so much fun and boy did they ever turn out *special*!   Nothing like 8 3-4 year olds, lots of candy, and frosting!  eek!

But to why I'm actually blogging... I was asked by a coworker back in August to make some party favors for her annual Christmas party, 100 of them to be exact.  Oh man.  But of course, I happily accepted.
I took this idea from a PTI release, which you can see here.
Using the lunchbox note die, the limitless layers, and misc PTI dies I created 100 of these bad boys. 

 No two are the same... for the most part.  
And, it gave me a chance to use up some older paper that I really needed to get rid of!  :) I love it when things like that happen!


They are adorable.  I had so much fun.  But needless to say, my arm hurts from excessive big shot usage.  :)

Here they all are ready to go!  
Bye favors!  I'm so glad I don't have to do even just one more of these!

Thanks for stopping by!  

2 comments:

Lalo said...

WOW they all look amazing...I like that they are the same but different and 100 huh...what a good friend :)
I remember my little ones preschool ginger bread house making...It was a big ball of mess, laughing, and fun!!! GOOD TIMES!!!

Kalpesh said...

This article is amazing as it helps me to get the sort of information that i needed.I am thankful as i got your article when was searching party favors