Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Avery Elle 10 Minute Craft Dash

Avery Elle is sponsoring this weeks 10 minute craft dash!  
Super fun!

I'm generally a slow poke but since I just got some new washi tapes in the perfect colors I knew exactly what I wanted to do!  :) 
The speech bubble and sentiment is from Picture It by Avery Elle.  I love this set.  Well, I love all her sets. :)  I also used Avery Elle Ultra Smooth Pure White and Kraft cardstock.  If you haven't tried Avery Elle cardstock, you must!  It's seriously the best I've found.

Be sure to check out what Jamie and the rest of the Avery Elle DT has for you too!
 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

donna mikasa said...

What a fun card, Heather! Love this CAS design and Picture It is one of my fave sets, too.

Jamie said...

I love your card, so fun!

JJ Bolton said...

You're so good at washi Heather! So cute!!! Hope you're having a great week!

Avery Elle said...

I love your mix of washi tapes, twine and the tag. Cute!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute!! I love the bits of washi, and the cute sentiment bubble!!