Thursday, March 21, 2013

Avery Elle - All Squared Up

Happy Thursday friends!  Hope your week is going well!

The next few weeks/weekends will be very busy for me.  I'm hosting a bridal shower this weekend for one of my best work friends so I've been very busy with that, getting everything ready!  I must say my Silhouette has come in very handy!  I'll be sure to post pictures of everything on my blog next week! 

Then it's Easter followed by my daugther Molly's 3rd birthday and a Hello Kitty themed party!  YAY!  There's a few other fun things I'll be squeezing in there too! :) Stay tuned! :)

Anyways, enough about that, let's get to the card!

It's my turn to share my Avery Elle card featuring All Squared Up

This set is so cool.  
 I LOVE THAT BORDER.  I'm a huge border stamp fan anyways but I dig these sideways squares.  A LOT!



4 comments:

Taheerah said...

Gorgeous card Heather! I love the careful placement of the enamel dots, and of course that crazy squares border!!

Avery Elle said...

Heather - I love how you used the triangles with the enamel dots. I am so thankful for all of your hard work and inspiration each and every month!! Have fun this weekend! Can't wait to see the pics!

Miriam Prantner said...

I kind of love this! That border is just so much fun and I love the dots!

Ruth G said...

Awesome! I love your card design and the colors you chose! What a fantastic stamp set!!! TFS!