Thursday, November 30, 2017

Avery Elle Balloons

Hello everyone! I'm back and have this project over on the Avery Elle blog - but wanted to share it here too!

How's your week coming along?  I think I'm finally recuperating after the holiday weekend.  :)

For today, I'm continuing playing with the new Balloons and Banners stamp set.
I love these balloons so much.  Really, I find a great balloon stamp super versatile so I was thrilled to see this set.  I paired the balloons with a sentiment from Big Greetings stamp set

To create the inked effect for these balloons, I simply dabbed only the edges of the balloons in the ink leaving much of the inner part of the balloon stamp un-inked.   I love how this technique works with balloons by creating the perfect airiness! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me.  Have a great one! 



No comments: