Thursday, January 25, 2018

Wonky Stitched Shaker

Hey all!  I'm up on the Avery Elle blog with a fun project using the new Wonky Squares die to create a super fun shaker card!

First, I die cut the middle solid square and the outer stitching from Wonky Squares. Then I stamped and die cut a pegasus and colored it in with Copics.  

I assembled the panel with the die cut square into a shaker and then added sequins and adhered my layers together.  The banner is from Wonky Rectangles.

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!  I hope you have a great one!  


2 comments:

Andrea Hastilow said...

Beautiful card Heather, you always seem to make such great cards no matter what the event. Will keep watching what you make, thanks.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely!!!!!