Thursday, April 11, 2019

Avery Elle Market Stand

Hello hello!  How are you all doing today?
I'm so excited to be here sharing my latest card using the new Market Stand stamp set.  Don't you jut love this market stand?  It's so fun, especially with the Peek-a-Boo Pals line.

For my card, I thought it'd be fun to share how I add a pattern to the base of the market stand.
First, I took post it notes and placed them strategically along the stamped line of my die cut image.  Then, I stamped the inner images. 


As you can see, once I remove the post it notes, the lemons are perfectly masked and appear as part of the lager set. I love using accessory images in just this way! 
There you have it!  Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!  Have a great one! 
XO, Heather