Thursday, June 18, 2020

Avery Elle Blog Hop


Hey everyone!!!! It's FINALLY time for the Avery Elle Summer 2020 Blog Hop!
WAHOOOOOO!

For my project, I am using the new Stay Cool stamp set.
How fun are these little critters with attitude? I adore them!

For my card, I ink blended a background and added some accent ink splatter. Then, I stamped, colored and die cut the images and popped them up with dimensional foam. Easy and so fun!

Now to the hop...


For a summary of all of our new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in our store .  Be sure to scroll all the way to the end of this post to read about the fun giveaway we are having.  We will be showcasing projects using our  new sets starting today and will continue to show them throughout the next few months.  I can't wait!


Avery Elle  
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell ***YOU ARE HERE!***
Yainea
Melania Deasy
Katie Gehring 
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis

To celebrate our Summer 2020 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a stamp set of their choice to 3 winners.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You can also do options 2, 3 and 4 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, June 21st 2020 to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Tuesday, June 23rd .  All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.  You can check them all out here
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, or all 4 of the following to increase your chances:

  1. Comment here on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow / Tweet us on Twitter (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow / Share us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) .
  4. Follow / Comment on Instagram (we are https://www.instagram.com/averyellestamps/).

21 comments:

LIZARD said...

Rad card! Makes me think of my son skateboarding, or at least trying to! Your cute skate board guys make me worry less about falls! I really like your ink blending too! Such a great card!

Tammy Paul said...

Fabulous card, love the colors. Thanks for sharing

Becca Yahrling said...

So much fun!! Such a fun, happy release and your card is gorgeous!

Chandhini said...

What a fun card, this stamp set is so cool.

Amy C. said...

How fun! I love these critters and the cute sunglasses they are wearing.

Jade said...

How delightful!!! The animals are so cute. What a happy and fun card.

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a fun party animal catr...love the shades.

Bel said...

Cool card!!

Amanda Wilcox said...

This set is so stinking fun!!! I love your card too. Those colors 😍😍😍!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love these cute rock 'n roll-ing critters! Darling card with a pretty color combo!

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous, loving the new release, stay safe love Jane x

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the color combination. Good look to the background.

Isabel Z said...

SO so cute!

sharon g said...

This is too cute!! I'm just chuckling over these two.

Annette Reed said...

This is such a fun card. As a youth, we would go roller skating once a month for the church skating party. It was always fun. I'm glad it's making a comeback. Your ink blending is lovely.

Sophie Farah said...

This set is SO fun! I love it!! I also love how you ink blended that bright orange background... it looks like a party I want to go to! :)

marty said...

Your background blending is so nice!!
And those sunglasses crack me up!
Thanks for sharing your talents.
Marty F

Karyn said...

These little characters are totally Rad!!! So cute!

Sue D said...

Fun party cards with these cute critters.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Your blended backgrounds, RICH, LOVE them. so vivid and bright!!! AWESOME card!!! I LOVE this entire release (as always) LOL!! Wishing you and your family health and happiness crafty lady! - HUGS!

Darci said...

This layout is perfection, just enough awesomeness and also perfectly simple (but not too simple!)