Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Peek-A-Boo: Boats & Coaster

Hey everyone! Today I've got projects using the new Peek-a-Boo sets for this release - both Coaster and Boats!

First up... Peek-a-Boo: Coaster.
Isn't this little roller coaster just so fun!?! I love how you can make the roller coast as long as you want! How fun would a super long card with this set be? 

I mean really, look at those new Peek-a-Boo critters? EEP!  

Next, I thought it would be really fun to pull out the original Peek-a-Boo Pals stamp set and put some of these guys in the coaster. 

Fun, right? :)  Again, I love how this works super well on both a vertical or horizontal card. 

Next up... Peek-a-Boo: Boats
This might actually be my favorite Peek-a-Boo add-on set I've designed yet. I mean really - look at that boat! The critters in this set crack me up too. The whale is too cute. 

That's all from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by and checking everything out. Have a great one!
XOXO, Heather

No comments: