Thursday, December 10, 2020

Winter 2020 Blog Hop


Hello everyone! It's time! It's time! It's time for the latest Avery Elle blog hop! Woot! 
You should have arrived here from: Caryn Davies
Your next stop is: Yainea
To start from the beginning, go HERE: Avery Elle   
Anyone else as excited as me? 

For my blog hop card, I am playing with the new All My Kisses. 
For my card, I decided to pair the adorable little dachshund with a frenchie from Frenchie. I also added the XOXO die border behind them - the perfect background!

So fun and cute, right? 

Onto the hop details...

For a summary of all of our new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in our store .  Be sure to scroll all the way to the end of this post to read about the fun giveaway we are having.  We will be showcasing projects using our new sets starting today and will continue to show them throughout the next few months.  I can't wait!

Avery Elle  
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell *you are here*
Yainea
Melania Deasy
Katie Gehring 
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis


To celebrate our Winter 2020 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a stamp set of their choice to 3 winners.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You can also do options 2, 3 and 4 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, December 13th 2020 to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, December 14th .  All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.  You can check them all out here
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, or all 4 of the following to increase your chances:


  1. Comment here on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow / Tweet us on Twitter (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow / Share us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) .
  4. Follow / Comment on Instagram (we are https://www.instagram.com/averyellestamps/).

11 comments:

Andre M. said...

Fabulous colouring of these cuties!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE these pups!

Bev Karolak said...

Such gorgeous little dogs! Beautiful card! 🥰

Denise Bryant said...

These pups are just darling! Love your awesome card! It makes me smile!

Lisa Byers said...

Those puppies are so cute!! Such an awesome card!!

Larissa Heskett said...

SWOON!! I LOVE this SWEET Scene!! Such a CUTE Card!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

Amanda Wilcox said...

Awww, I love these puppies!!!! So cute and I love your card!

Jessica Yoder said...

Oh my gosh that was cute doggies are to die for!

Subhashini said...

How cute is that

Mary-Anne V said...

This is a small set but really adorable. It's one of my favorites. I love your cards so adorable.

DorothyA said...

What sweet pups! Great action in your card design! And I like the pink!