Thursday, August 12, 2021

Fall 2021 Blog Hop!

Hello! Hello! 
Welcome to the Avery Elle Fall 2021 release and blog hop!
 WOOT!
For my card, I'm playing with Santa Paws stamps and dies! 

For my tags, I used the new Easy Layers Tags dies and created the perfect ink blended backgrounds and sentiments for these little pooches. 

FOR THE HOP...

Wootie woot! The Fall 2021 Release is finally here!!  We have an amazing blog hop full of inspiration today and we are so glad that you are here. Thank you so much for all of your comments and likes during our previews this week.  We read each and every comment and it really makes our day!!

For a summary of all of our new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in our store .  We will be showcasing projects using our new sets starting today and will continue to show them throughout the next few months.  I can't wait!



Let's get to the hop. 

Avery Elle  
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell *you are here!*
Yainea
Melania Deasy
Katie Gehring 
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis


Thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! I LOVE the little puppy tags! TOO CUTE!

sharon g said...

Oh, what happy images. I love these adorable tags!!

Amanda Wilcox said...

Oh my word I love your tags!!! And those sweet pups are just the best!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling tags with these adorable pups!

Amy C. said...

I love these little winter critters!

Carol Wortman said...

These are so cute. I forget about making tags and then I see the inspiration and want to make a bunch! Adorable!