Thursday, February 9, 2023

Avery Elle Spring Release Blog Hop

 

Hello! Hip hip hooray! It's Avery Elle blog hop day! 

I am so excited because our Spring 2023 Release is finally here!!  We have an amazing blog hop full of inspiration today and we are so glad that you are here. 

You should have come here from Caryn Davies' blog. If you're just starting out, head to the Avery Elle blog

For my card today, I'm using the new Best Day stamp set. 
I love these little critters so much and how they can come together and hold the banner for the sentiment! 

Fun, right? They just scream PARTY! 

They're so fun to color and easy to assemble into a fun card! 

For a summary of all of our new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in our store .  We will be showcasing projects using our new sets starting today and will continue to show them throughout the next few months.  

Let's get to the hop.  You're off to Yainea's blog. 
Here's the entire hop order! 

Avery Elle  
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell *You are here!*
Yainea
Melania Deasy
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis



1 comment:

sharon g said...

These critters are so cute. The kitty is my favorite--he's so much fun! He reminds me of my husband. LOVE your card!!