Thursday, May 4, 2023

Avery Elle Blog Hop - Bigger Cake

 

Hello hello! It's Avery Elle Blog Hop daaay! Wahooooooo! 

You should have come here from Caryn Davies' blog. If you're just getting started, head to the Avery Elle blog. 

For my projects, I'm using the new Bigger Cake stamp set. 
I had so much fun creating this little scene and I love the candles and how you can personalize this card to the recipient. 

I love creating this little window for the scene too. 

For a summary of all of the new Avery Elle products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in our store. We will be showcasing projects using our new sets starting today and will continue to show them throughout the next few months.  

Let's get to the hop.  

Avery Elle  
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell *you are here*
Yainea
Melania Deasy
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis

Th


No comments: