Sunday, July 1, 2012

Avocado Arts: July Guest Designer

YAY!  
I'm so excited to share that I am Avocado Art's guest designer for July!  
Seriously, so excited and so flattered!


I got to work with the Bold Celebrations stamp set!  
Super fun, right!  You can find this stamp set for sale here.


And here's my card!
Since we're right in the middle of wedding season, I decided I'd create a card that I could use for bridal showers/wedding or birthday.  It's great to keep these in your stash!  

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be back with more Avocado Arts later in the month...
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH, Heather! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the idea of using the sentiment as the cake! FUN!

Annette Allen said...

such a pretty card...totally love it..

AJ said...

adorable- another fabulous card! :)