Monday, July 16, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks July Cool Shades



It's time for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. 
The third week of the month is the Cool Shades color challenge!
Here are this week's colors:
Here's my card: 
I just got Space Cadet (here) a few weeks ago and I just had to use it for this challenge!  
I decided not to color the martian in at the last minute and just went with the rhinestones instead.  Sometimes it's so fun to do something a little more unpredictable, ya know...

Be sure to stop by the rest of the Paper Smooches Sparks DT members blogs to see what they've created and leave them some love. 

This weeks Sparks challenge ends July 22nd so get stamping!  
Can't wait to see what you create! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

Glenda J said...

So cute! Love the tag and your stitched panel. The rhinestones are perfect!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE that little alien--I love that you left it plain--makes the gems/lights on the spaceship pop! FUN!!!

Lalo said...

I love this .. So cute!!!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Heather this is adorable! The pinking shears border around the background panel is great!

kasia c. said...

I LOOOOOOOVE this card!!
I love that yellow mat and the gold on the ship is the perfect touch. :)