Friday, April 19, 2013

A Purr-fect Birthday

I made this card for a dear friend, it's her birthday today!  I know she got it last night but I can be so proud of myself because I've behaved and waited to post this card on my blog until her actual birthday.  I love Facebook (don't get me wrong!) and I'm sure I'll still post a happy birthday message on her wall, but sending a birthday card to a friend far away is such a treat and a huge surprise these days. 
My birthday card is full of Paper Smooches goodness and totally cracks me up. :) 
I used my favorite cat and a sentiment from Nine Lives and combined him with some balloons from Hullabaloo.  Smiles all around my friends!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

3 comments:

Taheerah said...

Hee hee, but have you heard how it went down Heather?! Hope it didn't freak her out too much, lol! I personally think this card is awesome!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Creepy cat! LOL

Susan R. Opel said...

:)