Thursday, April 11, 2013

Link It Up

Hello, Hello!
Popping in to share my Avery Elle card featuring Link It Up.  Well, actually I have 2 cards to share using that set.

First, I used it with Framed Fonts.  
I thought it was a fun combination and added some sequins to it too!   I'm still trying to get the hang of how to use sequins... but I love them!  
 
Next, I combined it with... this will shock you... Petals & Stems. 
 If you haven't tried Avery Elle cardstock, this color is Sea Glass and I LOVE IT!  It is the prettiest shade of blue!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Taheerah said...

Adore both of these Heather!! Another perfect Petals & Stems card (that blue is indeed gorgeous!) but it's the first one with the quirky brackets and sequins that I just love to bits!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards Heather! Love the springy color combo on the first with the sequins, and the stamping on the second is so precise and perfect!