Thursday, October 3, 2013

Avery Elle: Cheers Day 1

I love Christmas, everything about the entire Christmas season.  I love decorating the house and delivering handmade treats to the neighbors.  

When I saw the new wine bottle tag die and coordinating Cheers stamp set from Avery Elle, I couldn't contain my excitement.  Delivering a bottle of wine or champagne is so easy to do and I love that I can top it with something personal.   

This wine bottle tag die is perfect.  I love the scallop at the bottom.   

For my first tag, I die cut the wine bottle tag from some very cute polka dot pattern paper.  The I added some branches and the two-tone bow from Laurels and then stamped a sentiment from the Cheers stamp set.


I love the word dies that come along with the wine bottle tag and I knew exactly how I wanted to use them.  I die cut the wine bottle tag from New Moon cardstock and then die cut the coordinating 'celebrate' from it too.  Next I added a piece of cardstock behind it with scor tape and then sprinkled a rainbow of glitter into the letters.  I left a large blank space to write a handwritten note for the recipient - it's easy with a white gel pen.


 
I've got a few more wine tags over on the Avery Elle blog today but I'll share the rest here tomorrow. 
Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Taheerah said...

So elegant Heather! Love the first one in particular!

Camryn said...

Cute blog!

xx
http://thepocketbookblogg.blogspot.com/