Monday, October 7, 2013

Hello, Monday!

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!  I'm over in the CLASSroom today with a card and a video that uses the new Avery Elle Build a Banner stamp set.  
I've had lots of questions about this stamp set, if it's easy to line up, etc.  Answer: it's super easy to line up!  There's some great built in features that I talk about in the video.

Also, be sure to check out the "Sending Our Love" card drive for Julie and her family.  All the details can be found here.

Supplies:



4 comments:

Candida said...

Just watched your video... loved your card! I have been looking for a banner stamp and die set I like and you really convinced me! Thanks for sharing your tips!

Shannon J said...

Gorgeous card, Heather! I've been out of town for a couple of weeks and have missed seeing your creations! I'm off to check out your video, and the posts I missed. Thanks for always inspiring!

Avery Elle said...

Just gorgeous! Loved your video!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Heather, I just watched your video! It's awesome! You did a great job with the card and video! Can't wait to see more! :)