Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Neat & Tangled - Day 3

Are you loving the new Neat & Tangled release as much as I am?  I hope so!  It's day 3 of Neat & Tangled release week!  Today, we're playing with the new Just Hello stamps and dies.  Don't forget to check out the Neat & Tangled blog too!  Eeps I love this new set!
Just Hello
Hello There die
Send Pretty Mail

Let's get to the project, shall we? 
I used the new Just Hello die and die cut it from several layers of grey and then added black card stock on the top layer.  Then, I accented it with flowers from Send Pretty Mail and finished the sentiment with an add on from Just Hello.   The border along the bottom is from On the Strip!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love how you've colored in the blooms!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so pretty! I love how you framed the hello with the flowers and the coloring is perfect!

Natalie said...

Very pretty card!!

Teresa Doyle said...

I really like this card Heather. It very nice.