Thursday, May 7, 2015

#TBT - Oh Baby

***Multiple post disclaimer!  For my Neat & Tangled release post, click HERE or scroll down!***
It's Avery Elle #TBT day!  A day where we all play with a previously released set and see what new we can come up with!  Wahoo! 

Now be sure to check out the Avery Elle blog to see what others on the design team came up with! 

Today, we're playing with Oh Baby!

Here's what I came up with! 
I combined a few sets to create this card and I love how it all works so well together!  

To make this card, I first die cut a panel from Dotted. Then, I stamped the bunny from Storybook.  Then I masked the bunny and stamp the umbrella from Weather It, a sentiment from Oh Baby and some hearts from More Stories around the umbrella and sentiment.  To accent the umbrella, I stamped the bow from Oh Baby!  I didn't worry about masking it because I knew I was going to make it dimensional!  I colored everything in with Copics and then masked it all to blend a background.  Finally, I added a 2nd bow that I fussy cut and added on top of my panel with a glue dot. I also added white gel pen to my umbrella!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Your card is so sweet Heather.

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

this is so sweet...love your card!