Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Special Birdie

When I saw this paper in the store, I about died.  (And when I got home and realized I only bought 1 sheet, I about died again!)  Anyhow, I love this paper for so many reasons.  Don't they slightly remind you of the Angry Birds game?  So so so so SO cute!  I made this card for one of my best work friends who is on a domestic travel assignment on the other side of the country!  I miss our coffee and lunch breaks together!

Anywho, I made this little birdie using a little bit of masking and the Hero Arts Sweet Owls (here) stamp!  The sentiment is from  Hero Arts ClearDesign Thinking of You.  Polka dot bird paper & die is from PaperTrey Ink. Bird paper by 3 Bugs in a Rug.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Leni said...

This is so sweet! Looked around on your blog and saw some gorgeous cards

Judy1223 said...

Ahh, so CUTE! What absolutely adorable paper...too bad you only bought one! Maybe you'll come across it again on future trips. Love your card...and your blog!