Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birthday Worm for Ashley


My good friend Ashley introduced me to Paper Smooches and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these stamps!  She offered to let me borrow hers anytime but it turns out that we both are so smitten with these stamps that we couldn't bare to share them...  Keep in mind, we live probably 5 minutes away!   Anyways, I had to have the Birthday Buddies set and this worm both made us laugh till it hurt!  He's so stinkin' cute!  I told Ashley the first card I made with my new Paper Smooches delivery would be with this worm and for her!   I should add that it's not her birthday, but I just had to use the matching sentiment!   Many more Paper Smooches cards to come!  
Thanks for Looking!

Supplies: Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies, PaperTrey Ink, Stickles, Glossy Accents, Copic Markers.

3 comments:

Ashley M said...

It doesn't get much better than a worm card...it really doesn't

Julia Aston said...

Love your little worm with his glittery hat - and the dots of dirt from his hole - very fun design!

Mary Duffek said...

Adorable....Love the little worm with bling...