Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Card - Part 1

Last night, as I was gazing at my supplies and pondering what I wanted to create- I realized that Mother's Day is actually days away and I had to create a card for both my Mom and my Mother-in-law!  Um, time to get to work!

For my first card, I wanted to do something very fun!  I've had this card sketched out for awhile but it's been sidelined for one reason or another...

I used the clouds from Paper Smooches Spiffy Scooters and stamped them in Aqua Mist and Fresh Snow.  Then I used Paper Smooches Giddy Bugs butterfly.  I couldn't decide on a sentiment, so I combined Paper Smooches Pretty Phrases with Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler to create my final sentiment.

Have I mentioned that I love Paper Smooches.  I've been on a total Paper Smooches kick lately!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Ana said...

I love this card. It's so cute!