Sunday, July 24, 2011

Perty & Flirty

I don't have time for many words here- I've got kids to put to bed and the Tuesday Trigger deadline over at Moxie Fab World is quickly approaching! 

Here's the Trigger: Perty & Flirty.


I  kept the floral background and drew most of my inspiration from the fantastic coat.  I WANT IT! 
Anyways, I die-cut the paper to create texture and added the focal image of the rain boots.  

Boots + Jacket= Seattle.  


Added some rhinestones to the boots for pizazz!  
Then, I topped it off with a cute sentiment- great for a missing you card...

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

So CUTE!! LOVE the boots!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

What a neat take on the usual sun paired with that sentiment - I love this!