Saturday, July 7, 2012

Avocado Arts Guest Designer, Part 2


YAY!  
I'm back with my 2nd card as a guest designer for Avocado Arts.
Since I'm really not one for a lot of words, I'll cut straight to the card! 
For this card, I used lots of wonderful papers I've been hoarding and Avocado Arts Bold Celebrations stamp set!  
I used the cake, banners, and the 'celebrate' sentiment!

Such a great stamp set!  You can find this stamp set for sale here.

Thank you to everyone at Avocado Arts for letting my play this month!  
It has been an absolute pleasure and joy!  Thank you!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

AJ said...

CUTE card!! love the layout! Thanks for joining us this month!! -side note, I didn't know you were so close, I'm also in WA. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! SO pretty! LOVE the papers and I LOVE that cake! FUN design!

Jennipher said...

Such a darling card. CAS and super cute.