Sunday, April 28, 2013

with love

Hello friends!  Just popping in really quick to share a card I created just for fun!  I love it when I can share just-for-fun cards.  That really needs to happen more often around here. :) I'll try!
I'm loving all the water color artwork I'm seeing everywhere and so when I saw Typically Teen from The Craft's Meow, I had to have it!  I love that it has so many versatile elements all in one set.  I can't wait to play with this set again very soon!  

For the sentiment banner, I stamped the background from Avery Elle's Celebrate and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Mini Blooms. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!! Hope you had a great birthday too!!! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this! Been wanting this set too, great colors combo and love the rounded corner!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! Love the one rounded corner, and the beautiful colors of the brush strokes!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Awesome card, Heather! Thank you so much! :)

Jennifer Jackson said...

Hi Heather - Just found your blog and love your clean, simple design! This card is so pretty!

Taheerah said...

I love this card so much Heather!! Great colours and such a sweet design!! I have been holding off on buying that set *forever* and I have no idea why!!