Yay! It's blog hop day for Avery Elle! You should have arrived here from Nina Yang's blog!
Today I'm sharing cards I made with Fill In The Blank Clear Photopolymer Stamps, designed by the incredible JJ Bolton.
I love everything about this set! The die cut and stamp set go together perfectly and the possibilities are endless! I'm all about versatility and getting mileage from a stamp set and this is a set I can see never getting sick of!
Here's the hop list:
Heather Campbell <-- That's me!
To celebrate our August/September Inspiration Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, September 1st to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, September 2nd . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Now it's off to JJ Bolton's blog!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!