Thursday, March 19, 2015

Numbered Balloons

Hello, hello!  I'm over on the Avery Elle blog today with a few fun cards and wanted to share them here too.
I created this fun card using the new Avery Elle Numbered Balloon stamps and dies.  I also have a video for you of this exact card!

Now if you watched the video, you'll notice I colored one extra 5 - and that's because Molly is turning 5 in just a few weeks!   Hence this card...
I used Bunting to create my own background and then covered it up with vellum to create a very soft effect.  Then, I colored a Furry Friends cat and pet bed with added the 5.  The string is from Just a Note and the bow is from the Bunting dies.   The sentiment is from Ellie.

She informed me it should be a pug.  I stand corrected and I'll be remaking her birthday card. :) 

Supplies:


I have one last card to share using the new Numbered Balloons stamps. 
Here I stamped essentially a one layer card but added a decorative edge along the border using the Borders die

Supplies:

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

These are beautiful! Sorry to hear about the incident with the 4 year old, but it looks like it turned out ok :-)

Natalie said...

Cute number cards!! Super sweet!

Miriam Prantner said...

So behind on my video watching, but this is such a cute card and I love how you used the copics to create the balloons!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeous!!!! --and I am signed up for your next class!!!!

YOU Rock! See you then!!!