Saturday, April 25, 2015

Avery Elle and Chameleon Pens Blog Hop



It's Chameleon Pens and Avery Elle week!  This week the Avery Elle design team is playing with some amazing pens from our friends over at Chameleon.  


I used the new Fly By stamp set with the Primary pens to create this one layer card. Eep, I love the gradient colors!

These pens work so well with Avery Elle stamps and dies!  After visiting here, be sure to check out the Chameleon blog for even more inspiration!  Be sure to comment on our company and designer blogs throughout to week to be entered to win one of two prizes - a $50 Avery Elle Gift Certificate or a pen set from Chameleon!  The winner of the Avery Elle Gift Certificate will be announced on the Avery Elle blog on Monday, April 27th.

Thanks so much for shopping by and have a great day!



20 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how the pens made the smoke look.
This is such a cute stamp set.

barbara macaskill said...

This is a great card for the guys! I love your coloring! TFS!

Brandi R said...

Wonderful card! Loving these pens and you did a fantastic job showcasing them ♥

D- said...

Your card is sooo cute. What a fun way to say hello. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

LauraEva said...

Love your card---so wonderful!

Marianne said...

Such a stunning result with just 2 pens!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness your card is sweet! I have two young Grandsons and I love to send them a little fun mail from time to time. This is perfect for that!
I am loving those Chameleon markers. I don't have ANY alcohol markers yet! And I am seriously considering them. They seem to be a no brainer to use for a newbie like myself. LOL (Need to get me some Avery Elle too by the looks of things!)

Amy C. said...

Adorable card! I love the clouds and the cute airplane.

Mary Sara P. said...

Such an adorable card.

Unknown said...

I love the ide of these pens! Hope the are as easy to work with as the seem to be!!

Anita in France said...

Such a cute card, Heather ... and amazing colouring ... you've all showcased them beautifully! Anita :)

lisa808 said...

Cute card. Fun images and great coloring.

Jean said...

Such fuN!

Denise Bryant said...

Very sweet card! I love the cute stamps and the coloring! Anxious to get some of the pens to try out!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute, love the soft blues you created on the clouds with these pens.

Jana said...

Isn't this cute! I love the randomly placed clouds. Really looks like that plane is flying.

Janis said...

Really sweet and fun card!!! Love how you did the clouds!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Indy's Designs said...

Love all the white space! Fun clouds and sentiment!

snazzyjj said...

How very clever and fun!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this sweet card, Heather!