Only 78 more sleeps until Christmas. That's just crazy, right! I'm sharing a project that's also on the Avery Elle blog today!
- Stamp globe and elements, die cut with shaker inner. Additionally, die cut globe again from white cardstock and also transparency material. I use this kind – it’s my favorite!
- Ink blend background on solid layer of the globe. On the front layer, I used a coordinating Copic marker so I didn’t have to mask the edges.
- Adhere the top layer to the transparency, trim foam tape to create shaker depth.
- Add sequins – I’m loving Lucy’s sequins!
- Die cut patterned paper and scalloped layer, add to card base and assemble card.