Today, I'm playing with the new Hogs and Kisses and coordinating dies as well.
For my first card, I used the pig - who might be my favorite in this set.
I love how the grass can be die cut instead of stamped. I used the Scalloped Banner die to frame him and then mounted the entire thing on a piece of patterned paper from the Avery Elle Neutral Collection 6x6 patterned paper pad.
Next, I had to use the cow and surround him with a bunch of chickens. So punny - I just love it!
Now to the hop - here's the entire list. You're next stop is Yainea!
Avery Elle / Jamie
Heather Campbell *** You are here!***
Want to win a prize? Here's the fine print:
To celebrate our Winter 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, December 6th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, December 7th . All products are available forpurchase in the Avery Elle store right now. CLICK HERE!
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)