Thursday, January 21, 2016

Dreamboat

Hello friends!  I'm excited to share this card here today - it uses one of the cutest stamp sets I think I've ever seen! Dreamboat is a new stamp set designed by Jamie herself and I think it is just too adorable.  I've got a soft spot for Italy so it really hits home. 
 

Here's what I did with it...

I stamped and die cut the images and colored them all in.  Then, I die cut a panel using Finished Frames and added everything to the card using dimensional adhesive and finally heat embossed the sentiment.  Easy and so fun! 
Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me! 

Supplies:


3 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Aw I love this Heather. Jamie is so talented, i do adore her stamps. I think i might have to add this to the want list of Avery Elle Stamps.
Have a great day x

TK said...

Very cute! Love the little scene and the window up above looking down at the river!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Sweet!!