Hey there! It's Avery Elle Blog Hop day! Hooray!
I'm thrilled to bits with this new release and hope you like it too!
You should have arrived here from Caryn Davies' blog.
Your next stop is Yainea's blog.
If you're just starting out - head to the Avery Elle blog!
For the hop, I used the fun new Punny Pantry stamp set.
All of these images just crack me up! What's your favorite?
Of course there are coordinating dies too!
I couldn't help but make two cards for the hop. The first I had to use the jelly!
I used Punny Pantry tamps and dies and paper pieced in a little patterned paper from the Everyday Collection 6x6 pattern paper pad. I also used the double pierced circles die to create a focal image.
I had to use the radish too. It kills me.
I used the Scalloped Pierced Rectangles Elle-ments die to create a mat for my focal images. I simply used my MISTI and a post it to block out the sentiment so it would stamp without a sentiment on the back radish.
To celebrate our Spring 2017 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, February 12th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 13th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending part of your day with me. Have a terrific day!