Thursday, November 16, 2017

Modern Calligraphy

Hey hey y'all!  I'm over on the Avery Elle blog today sharing a card and wanted to share it here too! This week we're continuing the fun with Modern Calligraphy.  For my card, I decided to personalize my card with the recipient's name.
The individual letters were super easy to line up and I love how it looks like I wrote it myself!  I love the versatility of this set - it really allows you to create any sentiment you could possibly want!

I stamped the flowers and a few add ons to create the floral arrangement at the top.  Then I colored everything in with my Copics.   

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day here!
Have a great day! 






3 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a beautiful card !

Unknown said...

Love your card. So pretty!

mtscrapgal said...

I like the craft card base and the bright die cuts.