Sunday, May 20, 2018

Ellen Hutson UWF

048950061bd16b91493a94fd8f3b840a518c3eed_ig-20180520-uwf-waffleflower.jpg
Hey everyone!!!  It's time for another Ellen Hutson United We Flourish release and this month is a beautiful Waffleflower stamp and die set.  

It's the prettiest multi-stamp set that creates a needlepoint globe - but the globe actually can be stamped into flowers!  Thud.  So cool!
To create my card, I stamped the globe and added a sentiment and then added an accent die cut frame.  
Thanks for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!  Have a great one! 
Thanks, Heather 


5 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

So beautiful! Such pretty designs! Love the Stitched Together set!

brinkleyboy said...

This stamp set is such a great one for us cross stitchers! I love it! I am thinking maybe using it to actually stamp the pattern and cross stitch it!

Sue D said...

So pretty. I like the framing and this unique stamp set.

Dana M said...

Beautiful card! Love the raised frame and gray card base, they so beautifully set off the gorgeous globe and sentiment.

Mary Holshouser said...

Before I got so involved in card making,
I did a lot of counted cross-stitch. I
love to see these designs with the
stitching. I can still make a
"stitched" project but not have to spend
so much time doing it. Love your
globe. thanks for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com