Friday, August 30, 2019

Spooktacular Pals

Hey all! I'm back with another fun card - this time using the new Peek-a-Boo Pals Spooktacular set. My goodness this little Halloween set is just so fun! It just makes me smile so big!
For my card, I stamped and colored in all of the images. Then I die cut them and figured out how I wanted to position them on my card.  
Then, I die cut a panel using the Oval Burst die and heat embossed a sentiment on a banner. Finally, I added a layer of super fun (sneak peek!) piece of patterned gradient paper to my card base. Next, and I absolutely LOVE this technique, I added white splatter with a white watercolor. This adds a very distressed starry look. Finally, I assembled my card with dimensional foam. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!
Have a great one!


No comments: