Friday, October 11, 2019

Avery Elle Card Kit - Create Magic

Ahhhh! Today is the day! Have you heard the super fun and exciting news? Avery Elle has released it's first card kit, Create Magic!



Here's a pic of the kit. Can I just tell you how much I love that ephemera pack! 

I am so excited because today I get to introduce a new product to you that is available for purchase now!  Our Limited Edition Exclusive Create Magic Card Kit costs $27 and is only available on www.averyelle.com while supplies last.  This card kit is full of inspiration and exclusive supplies to create adorable cards, tags and more.    If you are interested in this kit I suggest you pick it up quickly as they are sure to sell out.  You can find this kit here.

Kit includes the following items:
1-  Exclusive 4 x 6"  stamp  set - not available anywhere else
1 - .5 oz Coarse Glitter
1 - Strawberry Hemp Twine Roll
4 - 4.25" x 5.5" sheets of acetate
1 - Create Magic exclusive Vinyl Zippered Mesh bag - - not available anywhere else
12 - Create Magic exclusive 6" x 6" Sheets of patterned paper - - not available anywhere else
1 - Exclusive Fairy Ephemera Pack - - not available anywhere else

Important! There is an add-on of a coordinating die to the Create Magic Card Kit that is sold separately here.

You can find a downloadable pdf file full of inspiration from our Design Team for this kit Here.

So how about some samples???
For my first card, I created a shaker out of the ephemera pack. Then I stamped, colored in and die cut the images to create my card. 

For my next card, I really played with the ephemera pack again. Do you see that patterned paper poking out? Eep, I love!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
I really do hope you go get that kit!


No comments: