Thursday, January 16, 2020

Shark Hugs

Hey everyone!!! Happy Thursday and also it's happy-travel-day to Creativation 2020. Who will I see there???

Ok to the card...
Today I've got a super cute card to share with you today using the new Shark Hugs stamp set. Eep, have you seen this set? It's so stinkin' cute!

For my card...
To create my card, I started with the Sea Scene die and cut from a light aqua cardstock. I used a Comic marker to color the waves a little darker and added it to my card base. I added glossy accents to the waves to make them really pop! 

I stamped, colored and die cut the shark and accessory bits from Shark Hugs. I thought it'd be fun to include the sentiment on a vellum banner using Banner Bits. Finally I assembled it all onto the card base and added a bit of twine to top it off. 

Super fun and sweet and I'm absolutely loving the vellum banner on this card. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

No comments: