Thursday, May 6, 2021

Blog Hop Day!!!

Hello! Welcome to another edition of the Avery Elle blog hop! I hope you're as excited about this release as I am! I really, REALLY love it! 

You should have arrived here from Caryn Davies! Your next stop is Yainea

First, my card... 
I had so much fun with our new Luau Party. I can tell you this set makes me feel like I'm on vacation. I'm soooo ready for warm weather and maybe a pina colada too! :) 

To create my card, I stamped and die cut all the images from Luau Party. Then, I ink blended a background using the new Easy Layers 1 die. Combined it all and TA-DA!

Now to the hop! 

For a summary of all of our new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in our store .  We will be showcasing projects using our new sets starting today and will continue to show them throughout the next few months.  I can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

7 comments:

sharon g said...

What a joyous card!!! I LOVE THIS ENTIRE SCENE. I would love to make some cards like this as an invitation to a party!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh, how adorable and such a fun scene!! I want to party with them. lol

Amy C. said...

These critters are so fun! I love the hula/tropical theme and those fun string lights

Melissa Leftrick said...

What a fun card!!! Makes me want to dance!!

Denise Bryant said...

What a fun luau party! Love the scene you created!

Andre M. said...

Sweet scene, I'd love to score an invite to this fun luau!

Amanda Wilcox said...

This scene is so fabulous! That panda is my favorite from the entire release!!