Thursday, October 14, 2021

Prosecco-Ho-Ho

Hello everyone! Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. My life has been insane and I have had zero crafting time so it felt amazing to finally get back into the craft room. I'm so excited to share my project today. 

I had the best time playing with the new Prosecco-Ho-Ho stamp set and this card is so easy and so fun and perfect for the holidays! 

To create my card, I first stamped a background on kraft cardstock using a slightly darker kraft ink. I love this look! 

Then I stamped, colored and die cut the images. Finally I popped them up with dimensional adhesive and added them to my card base, along with a sentiment stamped on a banner. 

So fun, right? Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day! 
XOXO, Heather




1 comment:

Jean said...

I just adore this!