Thursday, May 26, 2022

Avery Elle Blog Hop


Hooray! It's Avery Elle blog hop day! This release is amazing and I'm so excited for everyone to be able to get their hands on these great products. 

You should have arrived here from Caryn Davies's blog. Your next stop is Yainea's blog. The entire hop order is at the bottom of this post just if you need it. :)

For the hop, I'm playing with JAWSOME! It's rather jawsome. :) I love how you can assemble the cutest little birthday scene. 

For my card, I stamped, die cut and colored in all of the images. Then I used the new Oval Scene Mat to create the perfect backdrop. 

So fun and cute, right? 

That's all from me. Now to the hop. 

Avery Elle  
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell ***You are here!***
Yainea
Melania Deasy
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis



2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card! I love the shark!

sharon g said...

He's just too funny. I love a fun shark..