Saturday, June 11, 2011

Butterfly Birthday

I'm back with another Paper Smooches birthday card for this weekend's birthday party festivities!

This one is for a little girl in my son's preschool class.  I chance I get to ink up my Giddy Bugs - I take it!


Pretty fun- used baker's twine to create the rainbow and used PTI cloud die for a cloud.  
For the sentiment, I used the Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler and embossed the top sentiment in white, while stamping the lower sentiment in black.  Something different, and I like how it adds to the card.  


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Super cute, Heather! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Heather! I love the twine rainbow and the double sentiment.

Alice said...

too cute! love the twine rainbow! super card!