Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cosmopolitan Neopolitan

It's Tuesday Trigger time again over at Moxie Fab World and here's this week's Tuesday Trigger:  

I love it!  I decided to take the colors from this week's trigger and make another sweet something with it!  


Super clean and simple but fun and a card I can keep on hand at work... Sometimes I'll start on a card and then when I'm hours and hours into it- I realize I have no idea who/what I would give it for... I love cards that totally have a purpose!!!


 I felt like the sentiment (Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler) completely went with this My Cute Stamps cup of cocoa or perhaps it's a mocha...  Either way, YUM!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

onecraftymama said...

How cute is this? I love it!

Marlena M. said...

Wonderful CAS card! ;)

Julie D. said...

Cute card!

Cath said...

Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips