Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Let's Chat

 Okay, I have a confession. 
I found a piece of 12x12 Doodlebug paper that I am completely obsessed with.  
I've used it on probably all 5 of the last cards I've created.  

In case you are wondering, it's Doodlebug's Santa's Workshop Pretty Pointsettias.  
But it's the reverse side that I am so smitten with.  

It's the perfect shade & polka dot size.  
*sigh*
All things I am very picky about. 

Anyhow, I used that paper to paper piece the phone from Paper Smooches Perpetual Bliss (here) stamp set. 
Doesn't every girl want a red with white polka dot phone? 
I sure do. 

This card followed Sketch No. 5 by Lucy, albeit rather loosely, but still...  i tried. :)
I turned it on it's side, piled my two things on top of each other and then for placement reasons I had to move the sentiment above, instead of below.  

I used my Tiny Attacher and the Papertrey Ink Notebook die but chopped it short and turned it to resemble actual paper.  I love that it looks like a piece of paper that's been stapled to the wall... 

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day! 

3 comments:

Judy1223 said...

I agree, that is the perfect polka dot paper! Such a sweet color for that phone...and such a sweet card!

Lucy Abrams said...

Oooh - I want some of that paper too. :)
Love this card - such a unique way to use the sketch.

Kelly said...

very cute. love the Notebook die on there and that it is stapled. Yep, a polka dot phone is too cute!