Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Paper Smooches Guest Designer Week 1

Hello everyone.  

Sorry it's been a little quiet from me lately.  I've been busy working on cards for my Guest Designer spot (EEK!) for Paper Smooches.  I can't even begin to tell you just how over the moon excited I am for this opportunity.  I absolutely adore Paper Smooches stamps!

So, here's a card that Kim is sharing on the Paper Smooches blog today.  

I used her Lips template and stamped the background with a sentiment from Good Gab.  The kitten is from Party Posse, yet another stamp set that I just can't put down.  The bow is from Spring Fling.  I love bows so the possibilities here are endless.  The 'smitten' sentiment is also from Good Gab.  

Super fun and the cutting of the card template was surprising easy and therapeutic. Note to self for later...

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

For your shopping pleasure...

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

Loved going through your blog and looking at your darling designs! I am happy to be a new follower!